Plug.dj is always searching for qualified candidates that share our vision to change the world and we’re happy to accept submissions at any time.
To apply for a position, please include the following in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may not always be hiring. If you would still sincerely like to help out plug.dj, please consider applying for our volunteer Brand Ambassador program. Below are the open positions that we are currently actively recruiting to fill.
Front End Developer
Plug.dj is looking for a senior frontend engineer to work on our browser-based app. As the front-end engineer you would spearhead efforts to add new features and work closely with back-end engineers and product managers. If you’re looking for a position that merely entails tweaking CSS and creating drop-down menus, this is probably the wrong opportunity. However, if you’re looking to work on exciting social product with a tightly integrated real-time messaging system we would like to talk to you.
Role & Responsibilities
What We're Looking For
- We are looking for Web Designers to work on our browser based app.
- Work with cross functional team to achieve company initiatives.
- Work with Product Management to collaborate, design, develop, test, and launch site features.
- Styling and templating
- Redesign of screens into a responsive template
- Expert at HTML5/CSS including CSS preprocessing (SASS)
- Experience with web layout design
- Strong HTML templating experience with Handlebars or similar template engines. Ability to replicate a mockup to HTML and CSS.
- Strong UX/UI and Design skill
- Experience developing responsive applications.
- Ability to work with distributed teams.
- As the Web Designer, you would work closely with the Front End Engineers and Product Managers in shaping product ideas into reality. You would assist the team in the product redesign into a responsive app.
- Our client technology stack is comprised of: BackboneJS, Handlebars, jQuery, SASS, REST API, WebSockets, NPM, Grunt, Python.